guilde serenity Index du Forum

guilde serenity Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

All The Promises Of God, Genesis. Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde serenity Index du Forum -> Annonce -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chrjagg

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 19:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: All The Promises Of God, Genesis. Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb Répondre en citant

All The Promises of God, Genesis.
by Edward Revie

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK All The Promises of God, Genesis.

This work is part of a series started out of my love for God and for his glory. Over twenty years ago I read that we can share in the Divine Nature through the great and precious promised God has given us. So it seemed important to me to go and find out what these promises were. Hence this series of books, which represents the tracks left in the sand from my 24 year exploration of all the Bible promises. My prayer as I set out was that that he would guide and direct me through his inspired word, and that I would have a deeper encounter with him. If you find yourself reading this series on all the biblical Promises of God, I pray that he will cover you with his hand, and bless you too, in deep, encounters with him in his awesome glory. No man is our teacher, only the lovely Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ. He is the Prince of peace, King of kings and Lord of Lords. We now set out on an exploration of his promises contained in the Bible and of the conditions, if any, relating to each Promise. I have tried my best to include every Promise God has explicitly given or implied. It is therefore of necessity a fairly big book, because God has made thousands of Promises. I thought it made sense to release the work one Bible book at a time. So in effect, there are sixty or so interrelated books now written in draft form, which I am in the process of editing and releasing. The word of God says that through these great and precious Promises we become partakers, sharers, in the Divine Nature. It is the longing of many hearts, mine included, to know, experience and serve God in this life, as well as in the life to come. As the old Divines once said, The chief end of man is to glorify God and to enjoy Him for ever. I hope this work glorifies him; I have certainly enjoyed my encounters with him over these past 24 years as I have laboured on it. Having used these studies in my own daily devotional times over these past decades, there are occasional references to events, spiritual and otherwise, which happened to me along the way. I have left them in. In a few places, I have changed names and settings to protect people’s privacy. I offer this book in the hope it may be of some use to other explorers of God’s kingdom, if even only a little.

All The Promises of God, Genesis. Edward Revie

Tags: get free, get free, book cheap book, book download fb2, book format djvu, book DropBox, Google Drive, download android, book docs, .txt download, book in English, full version download, kindle download free, online touch offline macbook author, free doc, book download fb2, book Mega, link online francais access book, book docs, shop read access flibusta information, download torrent ExtraTorrent, book book free from Galaxy, purchase book text windows mobile, book read online, book french, book in English, ios access how download information online, read without register, epub free, book download via Transmission, book for ibooks, bookstore, book zipshare, tablet access book sale value, book german, book text format, book 4Shared, read store amazon sale mobile, ios сhapter cheap eng download, book text format, download french, book BitTorrent free, online iBooks offline eng free, free fb2, book full, book pdf, .fb2 download, tpb free torrent, epub free, book pc free

79c7fb41ad

40 Freelancing Secrets: Get Work. Get Paid. Have Fun. download epub mobi pdf fb2Best Actuary. Ever.: Lined notebook download epub mobi pdf fb2Hatchet download epub mobi pdf fb2Mushook download epub mobi pdf fb2All I Want Series, Books 4-6: All I Want For Summer, All I Want For Autumn, All I Want Forever download epub mobi pdf fb2Underneath The Whiskey download epub mobi pdf fb2Fire and Desire: The Courtship Curse download epub mobi pdf fb2GED Test Science Review download epub mobi pdf fb2Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Novelization download epub mobi pdf fb2Aesop: Five Centuries of Illustrated Fables (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 19:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde serenity Index du Forum -> Annonce -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange